Delhi To Taj Mahal Tour By Car
Delhi To Taj Mahal Tour By Car offers you a wonderful experience of the iconic Taj Mahal, the majestic Agra Fort and the magnificent Itimad-ud-Daula (Baby Taj Mahal). The unique story of the Taj Mahal along with the exclusive anecdotes about other Heritage sites of the city of Agra will make your trip memorable and remarkable. Moreover, enjoy the private of your own personal transportation, visit one of Agra’s local markets and have a delicious lunch in a 5-star restaurant. This Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi will not only make you familiar with the bygone days of Agra but it will also allow you to discover the opulent style of the Mughal Emperors.
Private round trip by air conditioned car with pick up and drop off at your desired location in Delhi.
Skip the stress of navigating by letting someone else drive for you.
Private tour with just you and your people.
Visit three of Agra’s top highlights in a day. The Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Itimad-ud-Daula or Mehtab Bagh (optional).
A professional native tour guide, who will make sure that you won’t miss any exclusive anecdote or secret of the city.
Enjoy your lunch in a 5-star restaurant.
Know Before you Go
1. Please note that the Taj Mahal remains closed every Friday.
2. Please note that it’s not allowed to carry any eatables, smoking items, fire, flags, banners, music instruments, tripods etc while in the monuments area.
3. You are allowed to carry your cellphone, camera, umbrella, selfie stick, medicine, and drinking water.
4. It is mandatory to carry and keep the national ID documents of each participant of the tour either physically or in your phone.
5. Before entering the attractions, please avoid purchasing anything from the hawkers, vendors, and street sellers due to security reasons at the entrance.
6. Please do not carry any suitcase, baggage and big bag full of all kind of stuff.
Our driver will pick you up early in the morning at 06:00 AM from your desire location(Hotel,Railway Station and Airport) in Delhi and you will proceed to Agra through the Yamuna Expressway. The duration of journey will be around 3 hours in order to reach in Agra. On the way if you would like to go for toilet or snack break,you may tell to your driver and he will be happy to do that. As ever you will arrive in Agra, our Experienced tour guide will be introduced you,who is native of Agra , will make sure that you won’t miss any exclusive anecdote of secret of the city.
The Taj Mahal,symbol of the endless love of the fifth Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife,Mumtaz,will naturally worth be the first and most memorable step of your visit in the city of Agra. You will have time to throughly visit White Marble Mausoleum and take pictures.
Due to it’s magnificent beauty and impressive architecture, Taj Mahal is counted among the Seven Wonders of the World and after visiting Taj Mahal,you will continue the tour for Agra Fort.(Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday)
Agra Fort was the main residence of Mughal Emperors of the Mughal dynasty until 1638. It’s made of red sandstone and is therefore also called Red Fort(Lal Quila). After exploring Agra Fort,you will go ahead for delicious lunch of Agra.
During the lunch break, you are going to have some delicious Mughlai,North Indian and Local food of Agra,depending on your choice.After having lunch,you will continue the visit to colorful market of Agra.
Itimad-ud-Daula is a beautiful mausoleum in the shape of jewellery box,which was built by fourth Mughal Emperor Jahangir’s wife,Nur Jahan,for her father.
These peaceful and a bit underrated gardens are situated on the other side of the Yamuna River, facing the Taj Mahal. They give to their visitors another perspective on the mausoleum and the river, especially at the time of sunset.
In the market, you will get a chance to explore the colorful market of Agra city, which gather the old tradition of Agra. You will witness the beautiful Inlay work on Marble-the same as on the Taj Mahal-as well as Agra’s famous handicraft items,leather and other kind of art(souvenirs). After this last stop, you will proceed back to Delhi.
You will proceed back to Delhi and drop you at your desire location only in Delhi.
We hope that you will have a wonderful experience and that we will see you soon in future through our company Super India Tour.
Number Of Visitors
Only transport and Tour Guide
More prices are available on request.
Frequently Ask The Question
This tour will introduce you three Mughal structures in Agra, one of the most historic cities of Northern India. It show you the beautiful symmetry of the Taj Mahal, the residential palace of Mughal era called Agra Fort and the mausoleum of Itimad-ud-Daula which is shaped like a jewel box.
Yes, of course, you can book this tour in advance and it is very easy to do so. You just need to go and click on the option “Book this tour”, fill your details and you will get an instant confirmation of booking.
Taj Mahal is closed every Friday.
- This tour can be customized as per customer’s requirement
- It must be provided the details of Hotel or any pick up point
- If pick up from Airport: Flights details must be provided at the time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Vehicle Type : for one to two people, three-seater sedan car
- Vehicle Type : for three to five people, six-seater car
- Vehicle Type : for six to eight people, ten-seater mini van
- Vehicle Type : for nine to twelve people, fifteen-seater van.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. If you cancel the booking in less than 24 hours, then there would be 50% charges