Delhi Sightseeing by car- Old & New Delhi Tour
During Delhi Sightseeing, you will explore the rich history, culture and food of Northern India, driven around in a private air-conditioned car. You will be able to visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb, the exterior of Red Fort and Qutub Minar. But not only! You will also discover multiple other famous attractions of the city, guided with the entertaining stories and commentaries from your professional tour guide.
By choosing Delhi Sightseeing, you will have a unique, memorable, and Incredible tour of India’s underrated capital city.
Private round by air conditioned car with pick up and drop off at your desired location in Delhi.
Skip the stress of navigating by letting someone else drive for you.
Private tour with just you and your people.
Explore Two sides of Delhi, Old & New Delhi
A professional native tour guide, who will make sure that you won’t miss any exclusive anecdote or secret of the city.
Enjoy your lunch in a good restaurant.
Know Before you Go
1. Red Fort is closed on every Monday in Delhi.
2. Please note that it’s not allowed to carry any eatables, smoking items, fire, flags, banners, music instruments, tripods etc while in the monuments area.
3. We are not allowed to make a entry with shorts As we will visit some religious places.
4. It is mandatory to carry and keep the national ID documents of each participant of the tour either physically or in your phone.
5. Before entering the attractions, please avoid purchasing anything from the hawkers, vendors, and street sellers due to security reasons at the entrance.
6. Please do not carry any suitcase, baggage and big bag full of all kind of stuff.
You will be picked up by our driver at 09:00 AM from your desire location(Hotel,Railway Station and Airport) in Delhi. On the way, our Experienced tour guide will be introduced you, who is native of Delhi , will make sure that you won’t miss any exclusive anecdote of secret of the city. You will complete this tour in two sides of the city Old and New Delhi.
You will start your tour from impressive Red Fort, One of the famous market Chandani Chowk, the biggest Mosque Jama Masjid and also have an experience of local Rickshaw ride and get an opportunity to click the best photos of the city.
You will have time to enjoy the Delicious lunch according to your preference.
After the lunch, You will continue the tour for New Delhi, where you will visit such as Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate, President House, Parliament House and Lotus Temple.
After the Delhi Sightseeing, you will be dropped at your desired location in Delhi.
We hope that you will have a wonderful experience and that we will see you soon in future through our company Super India Tour.
Number Of Visitors
Only transport and Tour Guide
More prices are available on request.
Frequently Ask The Question
This tour will introduce you the Unique architecture, ancient Mosque, Temples, Culture, Markets and Food Of Delhi.
Yes, of course, you can book this tour in advance and it is very easy to do so. You just need to go and click on the option “Book this tour”, fill your details and you will get an instant confirmation of booking.
Be aware that Red Fort and Lotus Temple are closed on every Monday..
- This tour can be customized as per customer’s requirement
- It must be provided the details of Hotel or any pick up point
- If pick up from Airport: Flights details must be provided at the time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Vehicle Type : for one to two people, three-seater sedan car
- Vehicle Type : for three to five people, six-seater car
- Vehicle Type : for six to eight people, ten-seater mini van
- Vehicle Type : for nine to twelve people, fifteen-seater van.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. If you cancel the booking in less than 24 hours, then there would be 50% charges