Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour By Car From Delhi - All Inclusive
In the Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi by car, you will be able to visit two UNESCO World Heritage sites in Agra; the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. This tour is designed for travelers who want to see the grand beauty of the Taj Mahal early in the morning, as it is still quiet and less busy.
You shouldn’t be afraid to wake up early, as this tour will start at 03:00 AM. Don’t worry, it will be absolutely worth it. At 03:00 AM, you will be picked up from Delhi and brought by car to Agra for your safety and comfort. Your first step will naturally be the iconic Taj Mahal and after witnessing the sun rising up, you will enjoy a mouth-watering breakfast in a 5-star restaurant located in the city. Your next destination will then be the residential house of the Mughal Emperors, called Agra Fort. After sightseeing this historical landmark, our diver will drop you back to Delhi at your desired location. It’s a wrap: your Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi ends here.
Private round trip by air conditioned car with pick up and drop off at your desired location in Delhi.
Skip the stress of navigating by letting someone else drive for you.
Private tour with just you and your people.
Visit two of Agra’s top highlights in a day. The Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
A professional native tour guide, who will make sure that you won’t miss any exclusive anecdote or secret of the city.
Enjoy your breakfast in a 5-star restaurant.
Know Before you Go
1. You can customize this tour according to your wishes, your energy level, travel plan and your time constraints.
2. The exact sunrise schedule at Taj Mahal is not fixed and depends on the season and the time of the year during which you travel
3. Taj Mahal remains closed every Friday.
4. Please note that it’s not allowed to carry any eatables, smoking items, fire, flags, banners, music instruments, tripods etc while in the monuments area.
5. You are allowed to carry your cellphone, camera, umbrella, selfie stick, medicine, and drinking water.
6. It is mandatory to carry and keep the national ID documents of each participant of the tour either physically or in your phone.
7. Before entering the attractions, please avoid purchasing anything from the hawkers, vendors, and street sellers due to security reasons at the entrance.
8. Please do not carry any suitcase, baggage and big bag full of all kind of stuff.
You will be picked up by our driver from your desire location(Hotel, Airport, or Anyplace) in Delhi to proceed with Agra via Yamuna Expressway. The duration of the journey will be around 3h in order to reach Agra. Upon your arrival in Agra, our experienced tour guide will be introduced to you, who is a native of Agra to make sure that you won’t miss any exclusive anecdote of the secret of the city
The Taj Mahal,symbol of the endless love of the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife,Mumtaz. During the sunrise, this magnificent monument has an unique and stunning beauty thanks to the translucent nature of marble. it will naturally be the first and most memorable step of your visit of the city of Agra. After that stop you will head for breakfast.
Agra Fort was the main residence of Mughal Emperors of the Mughal dynasty until 1638. It’s made of red sandstone and is therefore also called Red Fort(Lal Quila).
In the market, you will get a chance to explore the colorful market of Agra city, which gather the old tradition of Agra. You will witness the beautiful Inlay work on Marble-the same as on the Taj Mahal-as well as Agra’s famous handicraft items,leather and other kind of art(souvenirs). After this last stop, you will proceed back to Delhi.
You will proceed back to Delhi and drop you at your desire location only in Delhi.
We hope that you will have a wonderful experience and that we will see you soon in future through our company Super India Tour.
Number Of Visitors
Only transport and Tour Guide
More prices are available on request.
Frequently Ask The Question
Taj Mahal is especially magnificent during sunrise. The Indian white marble used to build the monument changes its colour according to the light. It usually looks pinkish during sunrise and is therefore gorgeous; such a sight will give you a very different memory of the monument
You will be able to explore two of the most major attractions of the city of Agra in this tour ; Taj Mahal and Agra fort.
Yes, of course, you can book this tour in advance and it is very easy to do so. You just need to go and click on the option “Book this tour”, fill your details and you will get an instant confirmation of booking.
Be aware that Taj Mahal is closed every Friday.
- This tour can be customized as per customer’s requirement
- It must be provided the details of Hotel or any pick up point
- If pick up from Airport: Flights details must be provided at the time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Vehicle Type : for one to two people, three-seater sedan car
- Vehicle Type : for three to five people, six-seater car
- Vehicle Type : for six to eight people, ten-seater mini van
- Vehicle Type : for nine to twelve people, fifteen-seater van.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. If you cancel the booking in less than 24 hours, then there would be 50% charges