Agra Tour From Delhi - All Inclusive
Explore Agra’s city four most famous attractions by booking our Agra Tour From Delhi by car! You will be able to sightsee the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daula, and Mehtab Bagh – the best sunset viewpoint to admire the Taj Mahal’s hypnotizing beauty! This Agra Tour From Delhi is therefore perfect for visitors who want to watch the spectacular Taj Mahal in both the daylight as well as in the evening light.
You will see that the nature of marble changes its color according to the light… which makes it even more enchanting. Trust us, Mehtab Bagh is the best photography spot for the Taj Mahal and is far less crowded than the official perimeter on the other side of the Yamuna river. Therefore, the Taj Mahal Agra Tour from Delhi by car will be a remarkable step in India, wherein you will discover the beauty of the best attractions in Agra city, all of this by a private air-conditioned car.
Private round trip by airconditioned car with pick up and drop off at your desired location in Delhi.
Skip the stress of navigating by letting someone else drive for you.
Private tour with just you and your people.
Visit Agra’s top highlights in a day. The Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Itimad-ud-Daula and Mehtab Bagh.
A professional native tour guide, who will make sure that you won’t miss any exclusive anecdote or secret of the city.
Enjoy your lunch in a 5-star restaurant.
Know Before you Go
1. Please note that the Taj Mahal remains closed every Friday.
2. Please note that it’s not allowed to carry any eatables, smoking items, fire, flags, banners, music instruments, tripods etc while in the monuments area.
3. You are allowed to carry your cellphone, camera, umbrella, selfie stick, medicine, and drinking water.
4. It’s mandatory to carry and keep the national ID documents of each participant of the tour either physically or in your phone.
5. Before entering the attractions, please avoid purchasing anything from the hawkers, vendors, and street sellers due to security reasons at the entrance.
6. Please do not carry any suitcase, baggage and big bag full of all kind of stuff.
You will be picked up by our driver in early morning at 06:00 AM from your desire location(Hotel,Railway Station and Airport) in Delhi and you will proceed to Agra through the Yamuna Expressway. The duration of journey will be around 3 hours in order to reach in Agra. On the way if you would like to go for toilet or snack break,you may tell to your driver and he will be happy to do that. As ever you will arrive in Agra, our Experienced tour guide will be introduced you,who is native of Agra , will make sure that you won’t miss any exclusive anecdote of secret of the city.
The Taj Mahal,symbol of the endless love of the fifth Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife,Mumtaz,will naturally worth be the first and most memorable step of your visit in the city of Agra. You will have time to throughly visit White Marble Mausoleum and take pictures.
Due to it’s magnificent beauty and impressive architecture, Taj Mahal is counted among the Seven Wonders of the World and after visiting Taj Mahal,you will continue the tour for Agra Fort.(Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday)
Agra Fort was the main residence of Mughal Emperors of the Mughal dynasty until 1638. It’s made of red sandstone and is therefore also called Red Fort(Lal Quila). After exploring Agra Fort,you will go ahead for delicious lunch of Agra.
During the lunch break, you are going to have some delicious Mughlai,North Indian and Local food of Agra,depending on your choice.After having lunch,you will continue the visit to colorful market of Agra.
In the market, you will get a chance to explore the colorful market of Agra city, which gather the old tradition of Agra. You will witness the beautiful Inlay work on Marble-the same as on the Taj Mahal-as well as Agra’s famous handicraft items,leather and other kind of art(souvenirs).
Itimad-ud-Daula is a beautiful mausoleum in the shape of jewellery box,which was built by fourth Mughal Emperor Jahangir’s wife,Nur Jahan,for her father.
These peaceful and a bit underrated gardens are situated on the other side of the Yamuna River, facing the Taj Mahal. They give to their visitors another perspective on the mausoleum and the river, especially at the time of sunset.
You will proceed back to Delhi and drop you at your desire location only in Delhi.
We hope that you will have a wonderful experience and that we will see you soon in future.
Number Of Visitors
Only transport and Tour Guide
More prices are available on request.
Frequently Ask The Question
You will visit four major attractions of the Agra city. Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Itimad-ud-Daula and Mehtab Bagh.
Yes, you can visit Taj Mahal with view of river Yamuna from the garden, is called Mehtab Bagh.
Yes, it is possible to book your tour in last minute because we accept the last minute booking also.
Be aware that Taj Mahal is closed every Friday.
- You can customize this tour as per your requirement
- You must provide the details of Hotel or any pick up point
- If pick up from Airport: You must provide the flight details at the time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Vehicle Type : for one to two people, three-seater sedan car
- Vehicle Type : for three to five people, six-seater car
- Vehicle Type : for six to eight people, ten-seater mini van
- Vehicle Type : for nine to twelve people, fifteen-seater van.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. If you cancel the booking in less than 24 hours, then there would be 50% charges