Same Day Agra Tour By Train From Delhi
Same Day Agra Tour By Train is a variant of the classical Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi by private air conditioned car. As its name indicates, the difference lies in the way of commuting from Delhi to Agra, as you will be taken to the historical city by a superfast train instead of a car. You may ask… Why taking the train ? There are multiple reasons ; first of all, it will allow you to spend less time on the road, thanks to the express train’s spectacular speed. While it takes an average of three hours to reach Agra by car, the train will bring you there in less than two. Plus it will allow you to discover the favorite intercity transportation of Indians; the train.
In Same Day Agra Tour By Train, you will usually arrive to Agra by the Habibganj Shatabdi Express Train at 06:00 AM from New Delhi and return to Delhi by Gatimaan Express Train. By using these super-fast trains, this tour will allow you to spend more time in Agra city. Please note that both your pick-up and drop-off from and to your Delhi hotel and the Delhi railway station will be done by a private air-conditioned car. After reaching Agra by train, your sightseeing of the city of Agra will be done on a private air-conditioned car as well. You will explore the top major attractions of Agra such as Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Itmad-ud-Daula (also known as Baby Taj Mahal), or even Mehtab Bagh (optional).
In short, Agra Tour By Train will offer you enough time in the city of Agra to discover thoroughly the main gems it hides !
Private round trip by air conditioned car with pick up and drop off at your desired location in Delhi.
Skip the stress of navigating by letting someone else drive for you.
Private tour with just you and your people.
Visit three of Agra’s top highlights in a day. The Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Itimad-ud-Daula or Mehtab Bagh (optional)
A professional native tour guide, who will make sure that you won’t miss any exclusive anecdote or secret of the city.
Enjoy your lunch in a 5-star restaurant.
Know Before you Go
1. Pick up and drop off by an air-conditioned car from your desired location in Delhi to the Train station. In the evening, back from the Delhi train station to your hotel as well.
2. In this tour, you will arrive to Agra by Habibganj Shatabdi Express Train at 06:00 AM from New Delhi Railway Station but return to Delhi by Gatimaan Express Train at 05:50 PM.
3. Please note that the Taj Mahal remains closed every Friday.
4. Please note that it’s not allowed to carry any eatables, smoking items, fire, flags, banners, music instruments, tripods etc while in the monuments area.
5. You are allowed to carry your cellphone, camera, umbrella, selfie stick, medicine, and drinking water.
6. It’s mandatory to carry and keep the national ID documents of each participant of the tour either physically or in your phone.
7. Before entering the attractions, please avoid purchasing anything from the hawkers, vendors, and street sellers due to security reasons at the entrance.
8. Please do not carry any suitcase, baggage and big bag full of all kind of stuff.
Our driver will pick up in the morning at 04:45 AM from your desired location(Hotel, Airport or any place) in Delhi and he will drop you at the “New Delhi Railway Station” where you will proceed to Agra by “Habibganj Shatabdi Express”, which departs at 06:00 AM from the station. This train links the two cities in only 1h 50m and is specially designed for travelers who want to spend only a short day in Agra.
After reaching “Agra Cantt. Railway station”, Our driver will welcome you with a board with your name on it and the go-ahead for the tour. Our driver will bring you to the Taj Mahal, where you will meet our Experienced Tour Guide, a native of Agra, who will make sure that you won’t miss any exclusive anecdote of the secret of the city.
The Taj Mahal,symbol of the endless love of the fifth Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife,Mumtaz,will naturally worth be the first and most memorable step of your visit in the city of Agra. You will have time to throughly visit White Marble Mausoleum and take pictures.
Due to it’s magnificent beauty and impressive architecture, Taj Mahal is counted among the Seven Wonders of the World and after visiting Taj Mahal,you will continue the tour for Agra Fort.(Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday)
Agra Fort was the main residence of Mughal Emperors of the Mughal dynasty until 1638. It’s made of red sandstone and is therefore also called Red Fort(Lal Quila). After exploring Agra Fort,you will go ahead for delicious lunch of Agra.
During the lunch break, you are going to have some delicious Mughlai,North Indian and Local food of Agra,depending on your choice.After having lunch,you will continue the visit to colorful market of Agra.
Itimad-ud-Daula is a beautiful mausoleum in the shape of jewellery box. The fourth Mughal Emperor Jahangir’s wife, Nur Jahan, built it for her father.
These peaceful and a bit underrated gardens are situated on the other side of the Yamuna River, facing the Taj Mahal. They give to their visitors another perspective on the mausoleum and the river, especially at the time of sunset.
In the market, you will get a chance to explore the colorful market of Agra city, which gather the old tradition of Agra. You will witness the beautiful Inlay work on Marble-the same as on the Taj Mahal-as well as Agra’s famous handicraft items,leather and other kind of art(souvenirs). After this last stop, you will proceed back to Delhi.
Our driver will transfer you to the Agra Cantt. Railway Station along with the amazing memories of Agra. Your train back to Delhi will depart at 05:50 PM.
On the way back, you will have the dinner on the train and you will arrive in Delhi’s “Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station” at 7:30 PM.
Upon reaching in Delhi, at the “Hazrat Nizamuddin Station”, our driver will pick you up from the Train Station and drop you back at your Hotel or Airport in Delhi.
The Same Day Agra Tour By Train ends here. I hope you will never forget this excellent tour by Super India Tour. Super India Tour wishes you the best for your onward journeys.
Number Of Visitors
Only transport and Tour Guide
More prices are available on request.
Frequently Ask The Question
In this tour, you will spend less time on the road due to spectacular speed of the train. You will have you own pace to enjoy the beautiful attractions of the Agra city. You will come to Agra from New Delhi train station by train and after sightseeing of Agra by air conditioned car, you will go back to Delhi by train too.
Our driver will pick you up from your Hotel in Delhi at 04:45 AM to the train station of New Delhi. And your pick up and drop off is included in this tour.
Yes, of course, you can book this tour in advance and it is very easy to do so. You just need to go and click on the option “Book this tour”, fill your details and you will get an instant confirmation of booking.
Taj Mahal is closed every Friday.
- You can customize this tour tour as per your requirement
- You must provide the details of Hotel or any pick up point
- If pick up from Airport: You must need provide the flight details at the time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Vehicle Type : for one to two people, three-seater sedan car
- Vehicle Type : for three to five people, six-seater car
- Vehicle Type : for six to eight people, ten-seater mini van
- Vehicle Type : for nine to twelve people, fifteen-seater van.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. If you cancel the booking in less than 24 hours, then there would be 50% charges