Golden Triangle Tour With Ranthambore by car - 4N5D
In short, this brilliant Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore will not only bring you to visit the three most renowned cities of Northern India – Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur – but it will also take you to the Ranthambore National Park, one of the largest natural reserve of Northern India and the best place to see the national animal of the country, the tiger, in its natural environment!
Private round trip by air conditioned car with pick up and drop off at your desired location in Delhi.
Skip the stress of navigating by letting someone else drive for you.
Private tour with just you and your people.
Visit three major cities of India with Ranthambore wild life. Delhi- Agra – Jaipur – Ranthambore.
A professional native tour guide in every city, who will make sure that you won’t miss any exclusive anecdote or secret of the city.
Know Before you Go
1. Please note that the Taj Mahal remains closed every Friday. Akshardham, Lotus Temple, and Red Fort also are closed on every Monday in Delhi.
2. Please note that it’s not allowed to carry any eatables, smoking items, fire, flags, banners, music instruments, tripods etc while in the monuments area.
3. You are allowed to carry your cellphone, camera, umbrella, selfie stick, medicine, and drinking water.
4. It’s mandatory to carry and keep the national ID documents of each participant of the tour either physically or in your phone.
5. Before entering the attractions, please avoid purchasing anything from the hawkers, vendors, and street sellers due to security reasons at the entrance.
6. Please do not carry any suitcase, baggage and big bag full of all kind of stuff.
DAY-1ST: PICK UP FROM DELHI AIRPORT/HOTEL AND VISIT TO DELHI
On your arrival at the Delhi Airport, our representative will greet you and transfer you to the Hotel, if your flights arrive early then we will cover some sights of Delhi.
Delhi is the National capital city of India, is quite big, therefore it is divided between two parts Old Delhi and New Delhi. Here you will see the amazing art and culture, after some sightseeing, night stay in Hotel in Delhi.
Visit-Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Rajghat, President House, India Gate, Parliament House, Qutub
Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple, and many more.
DAY-2ND: DELHI-AGRA (210KMS)
After having breakfast, get ready for the rest of the sightseeing in Delhi, and in the evening, enjoy drive towards the historic city of Agra via Yamuna Expressway. As ever you will arrive in Agra, our representative will be introduced you and assist you to check in the Hotel. Overnight stay in Agra.
DAY-3RD: AGRA-FATEHPUR SIKRI-RANTHAMBORE
Early in the morning, we will explore one of the most beautiful buildings with spectacular architecture “Taj Mahal” during sunrise. Now to return to the hotel and have a healthy breakfast then get ready to visit Agra Fort. After exploring Agra Fort, visit the colorful market of Agra.
On the way of Ranthambore, en-route visiting the beautiful city “Fatehpur Sikri” and proceed to directly for Ranthambore. Overnight stay in Ranthambore.
DAY- 4TH: VISIT TO NATIONAL PARK OF RANTHAMBORE
After breakfast, you will discover the wildlife in Ranthambore, is one of the biggest and renowned national parks in Northern India, is known for it’s Bengal Tigers. Here the Tigers can be easily spotted even in the day time. By evening, you will drive straight to Jaipur. Upon reaching Jaipur, our representative will be introduced and assist you to check into the hotel and here you will have a bit sightseeing in Jaipur. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
DAY- 5TH: VISIT TO JAIPUR AND IN EVENING DRIVE TO DELHI
Start your day with a healthy breakfast followed by a visit to the major attraction of the beautiful city such as City Palace, Jantar Mantar Observatory, Hawa Mahal(Wind Palace), Jal Mahal(Water Palace) and enthralling elephant ride in Amber Fort. After Sightseeing of Jaipur, you will proceed back to Delhi and “Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore” comes to an end! I hope you will never forget the excellent tour by Super India Tour.
Number Of Visitors
Transport, Tour Guide, Hotel
Only transport and Tour Guide
More prices are available on request.
Frequently Ask The Question
How Many cities can I Visit In this tour?
Visit three major cities of India with Ranthambore National Park. Delhi- Agra – Jaipur and Ranthambore.
Which category of the Hotel Will I Stay?
Night Stay in each city in 3-star category Hotel.
Where Can I Spot to The Tigers.
Ranthambore National park is the place where the tigres can be spotted easily.
Can I book this tour in advance? How?
Yes, of course, you can book this tour in advance and it is very easy to do so. You just need to go and click on the option “Book this tour”, fill your details and you will get an instant confirmation of booking.
What is The Payment Method?
You can pay using Cash on Arrival, Credit Card, or PayPal.
When Taj Mahal And Other Attractions Are Closed?
Taj Mahal remains closed every Friday. Akshardham, Lotus Temple, and Red Fort also are closed on every Monday in Delhi.
- This tour can be customized as per customer’s requirement
- You must provide the details of Hotel or any pick up point
- If pick up from Airport: Flights details must be provided at the time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Vehicle Type : for one to two people, three-seater sedan car
- Vehicle Type : for three to five people, six-seater car
- Vehicle Type : for six to eight people, ten-seater mini van
- Vehicle Type : for nine to twelve people, fifteen-seater van.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. If you cancel the booking in less than 24 hours, then there would be 50% charges