Delhi Jaipur Package by car - 1N2D
In Delhi Jaipur Package by car, you will visit two major cities of India, Delhi, and Jaipur. Delhi has a different style in the history of India. It used to be the capital of India and even today it is the capital of India. In Delhi, you will explore top attractions such as Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate, Lotus Temple, Parliament House, and President House. After having sightseeing in Delhi, you will be taken to Jaipur city and night stay in Jaipur.
Jaipur is the first planned city of India, which was established by Maharaja Jay Singh II, this city is also known as the pink city of the world. In Jaipur, you will visit the major attractions such as Amber Fort, Wind Palace, Water palace, City Palace, and Elephant ride(optional). After sightseeing in Jaipur, you will bring back to Delhi. This Delhi Jaipur Package is planned for two days wherein your night stay is in Jaipur so that the next day, you can enjoy the architecture, Culture, Traditional Food, and legacy of the city. By choosing Delhi Jaipur Package, you will make your trip memorable & remarkable by private air-conditioned car.
Private round trip by air conditioned car with pick up and drop off at your desired location in Delhi.
Skip the stress of navigating by letting someone else drive for you.
Private tour with just you and your people.
Visit top two major cities of India, Delhi and Jaipur.
Night stay in jaipur.
A professional native tour guide in every city, who will make sure that you won’t miss any exclusive anecdote or secret of the city.
Know Before you Go
1. Please note that the Akshardham, Lotus Temple, and Red Fort also are closed on every Monday in Delhi.
2. Please note that it’s not allowed to carry any eatables, smoking items, fire, flags, banners, music instruments, tripods etc while in the monuments area.
3. You are allowed to carry your cellphone, camera, umbrella, selfie stick, medicine, and drinking water.
4. It’s mandatory to carry and keep the national ID documents of each participant of the tour either physically or in your phone.
5. Before entering the attractions, please avoid purchasing anything from the hawkers, vendors, and street sellers due to security reasons at the entrance.
6. Please do not carry any suitcase, baggage and big bag full of all kind of stuff.
DAY-1ST: PICK UP FROM YOUR HOTEL/AIRPORT & VISIT TO DELHI AND TRANSFER TO JAIPUR CITY
As per your flight or train schedule, our driver will pick you up from your desire location(Hotel, Airport, Railway Station) in Delhi and then drive to visit the capital city of India. As ever you will arrive in the main city of Delhi, our experienced tour guide will be introduced to you, who is native of Delhi, will make sure that you won’t miss any exclusive anecdote of the secret of the city. Here you will have sightseeing of Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple and few more according to your wishes and then drive straight to Jaipur City. Night Stay In Jaipur.
DAY-2ND: VISIT TO JAIPUR & DEPART FROM JAIPUR TO DELHI
In the morning, we will explore one of the most beautiful buildings with spectacular architecture Amber Fort, Wind Palace, Water Palace and some more according to your time preference and then drive back to Delhi by evening.
Number Of Visitors
Transport, Tour Guide, Hotel
Only transport and Tour Guide
More prices are available on request.
Frequently Ask The Question
How Many cities can I Visit In this tour?
Visit top major cities of India. Delhi- Jaipur.
Which category of the Hotel Will I Stay?
Night Stay in Jaipur in 3-star category Hotel.
Can I book this tour in advance? How?
Yes, of course, you can book this tour in advance and it is very easy to do so. You just need to go and click on the option “Book this tour”, fill your details and you will get an instant confirmation of booking.
Can I pay you by online transaction?
Yes, we also accept the online payment through Bank Transfer, Paypal…
What is The Payment Method?
You can pay using Cash on Arrival, Credit Card, or PayPal.
When The Attractions Of Delhi Are Closed?
Akshardham, Lotus Temple, and Red Fort also are closed on every Monday in Delhi.
- You can customize this tour as per your requirement
- You must provide the details of Hotel or any pick up point
- If pick up from Airport: You must provide Flights details at the time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Vehicle Type : for one to two people, three-seater sedan car
- Vehicle Type : for three to five people, six-seater car
- Vehicle Type : for six to eight people, ten-seater mini van
- Vehicle Type : for nine to twelve people, fifteen-seater van.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. If you cancel the booking in less than 24 hours, then there would be 50% charges