Delhi Agra Tour Package by car - 1N2D
Get ready to explore two of the most famous cities of Northern India by booking Delhi Agra Tour Package by car! During this tour, you will have the opportunity to explore the two major cities of India, one being the capital of India – New Delhi – and the second one being the ancient capital of India during the Mughal era – Agra.
Delhi will be the first city of your tour itinerary, and also the place where the tour will start. The day program will include the visit of Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple, India Gate, Parliament House and President House. After completing your Delhi sightseeing, you will then hear to Agra with your private driver and private air-conditioned car and spend a restful night there.
On the second day, the itinerary of your trip will include the visit of the iconic Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and lastly Itimad-ud-Daula or Mehtab Bagh, according to your preference. As the title of the tour indicates, the duration of this tour will be two days. Your night stay will be in Agra so that you can explore the iconic beauty of the Taj Mahal at the time of sunrise. By booking Delhi Agra Tour Package, you will get to collect a great knowledge of the mysterious city of Delhi and you will discover the enriched history of Agra, all of it with a private air-conditioned car.
Private round trip by air conditioned car with pick up and drop off at your desired location in Delhi.
Skip the stress of navigating by letting someone else drive for you.
Private tour with just you and your people.
Visit top two major cities of India. Delhi and Agra
Night stay in Agra in 3-star category Hotel
A professional native tour guide in every city, who will make sure that you won’t miss any exclusive anecdote or secret of the city.
Know Before you Go
1. Please note that the Taj Mahal remains closed every Friday. Akshardham, Lotus Temple, and Red Fort also are closed on every Monday in Delhi.
2. Please note that it’s not allowed to carry any eatables, smoking items, fire, flags, banners, music instruments, tripods etc while in the monuments area.
3. You are allowed to carry your cellphone, camera, umbrella, selfie stick, medicine, and drinking water.
4. It’s mandatory to carry and keep the national ID documents of each participant of the tour either physically or in your phone.
5. Before entering the attractions, please avoid purchasing anything from the hawkers, vendors, and street sellers due to security reasons at the entrance.
6. Please do not carry any suitcase, baggage and big bag full of all kind of stuff.
DAY-1ST: PICK UP FROM YOUR HOTEL/AIRPORT & VISIT TO DELHI AND TRANSFER TO AGRA
As per your flight or train schedule, our driver will pick you up from your desire location(Hotel, Airport, Railway Station) and then drive to visit the capital city of India. As ever you will arrive in the main city of Delhi, our experienced tour guide will be introduced to you, who is native of Delhi, will make sure that you won’t miss any exclusive anecdote of the secret of the city. Here you will have sightseeing of Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple and few more according to your wishes and then drive straight to Agra via Yamuna Expressway, will take around 3:30hrs from Delhi to Agra.upon reaching Agra, our tour guide will be introduced and assist you to check in the Hotel. Overnight stay in Agra.
DAY-2ND: VISIT TO TAJ MAHAL AT SUNRISE
Early in the morning, we will explore one of the most beautiful buildings with spectacular architecture “Taj Mahal” during sunrise. Now to return to the hotel and have a healthy breakfast then get ready to visit Agra Fort. After exploring Agra Fort, visit the colorful market of Agra and have delicious Mughali food. After the sightseeing of Agra, you will proceed back to Delhi. This comes to an end! I hope you will never forget the excellent tour by Super India Tour.
Number Of Visitors
Transport, Tour Guide, Hotel
Only transport and Tour Guide
More prices are available on request.
Frequently Ask The Question
How Many cities can I Visit In this tour?
Visit the top attraction of Delhi & Agra
In Which City, I will stay at Night
You will stay in Agra city to give you chance to rxplore major attractions of Agra.
Which category of the Hotel Will I Stay?
Night Stay in each city in 3-star category Hotel.
Can I book this tour in advance? How?
Yes, of course, you can book this tour in advance and it is very easy to do so. You just need to go and click on the option “Book this tour”, fill your details and you will get an instant confirmation of booking.
What is The Payment Method?
You can pay using Cash on Arrival, Credit Card, or PayPal.
When Taj Mahal And Other Attractions Are Closed?
Taj Mahal remains closed every Friday. Akshardham, Lotus Temple, and Red Fort also are closed on every Monday in Delhi.
- This tour can be customized as per customer’s requirement
- It must be provided the details of Hotel or any pick up point
- If pick up from Airport: Flights details must be provided at the time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Vehicle Type : for one to two people, three-seater sedan car
- Vehicle Type : for three to five people, six-seater car
- Vehicle Type : for six to eight people, ten-seater mini van
- Vehicle Type : for nine to twelve people, fifteen-seater van.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. If you cancel the booking in less than 24 hours, then there would be 50% charges