Agra Local Sightseeing By Rickshaw Auto/ Tuk Tuk
Agra Local Sightseeing Tour of Taj Mahal & Agra Fort by Auto Rickshaw offers you a wonderful experience of the iconic Taj Mahal and the majestic Agra Fort by the most Indian way of transportation, the auto rickshaw. Enjoy the amazing story of Taj Mahal and get to take memorable photos that will make your trip incredible. Then head to one of Agra’s local markets and have a tasty lunch in a 5-star restaurant, before finishing the tour by visiting Agra Fort, the historic residence of Mughal Emperors. Spice it up by enjoying your tour in the local three-wheeled rickshaw, that will allow you to sneak through the narrow paths of Agra in the most convenient way.
This Agra Local Sightseeing tour has been planned to keep in mind your safety and comfort. In a word: by choosing this Super India Tour exclusive tour, you will not only get to visit the two most famous monuments of Agra, but also navigate with a local way of transportation – just as locals do !
Private round trip by three wheeled Auto Rickshaw with pick up and drop off at your desired location in Agra.
Skip the stress of navigating by letting someone else drive for you.
Private tour with just you and your people.
Visit two of Agra’s top highlights in a day. The Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
A professional native tour guide, who will make sure that you won’t miss any exclusive anecdote or secret of the city.
Enjoy your lunch in a 5-star restaurant.
Know Before you Go
1. Please note that the Taj Mahal remains closed every Friday.
2. Please note that it’s not allowed to carry any eatables, smoking items, fire, flags, banners, music instruments, tripods etc while in the monuments area.
3. You are allowed to carry your cellphone, camera, umbrella, selfie stick, medicine, and drinking water.
4. It’s mandatory to carry and keep the national ID documents of each participant of the tour either physically or in your phone.
5. Before entering the attractions, please avoid purchasing anything from the hawkers, vendors, and street sellers due to security reasons at the entrance.
6. Please do not carry any suitcase, baggage and big bag full of all kind of stuff.
Our driver and tour guide will pick you up at 10:00 AM from your desire location(Hotel,Railway Station and Airport) in Agra
The Taj Mahal,symbol of the endless love of the fifth Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife,Mumtaz,will naturally worth be the first and most memorable step of your visit in the city of Agra. You will have time to throughly visit White Marble Mausoleum and take pictures.
Due to it’s magnificent beauty and impressive architecture, Taj Mahal is counted among the Seven Wonders of the World and after visiting Taj Mahal,you will continue the tour for Agra Fort.(Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday)
During the lunch break, you are going to have some delicious Mughlai,North Indian and Local food of Agra,depending on your choice.
Agra Fort was the main residence of Mughal Emperors of the Mughal dynasty until 1638. It’s made of red sandstone and is therefore also called Red Fort(Lal Quila).
In the market, you will get a chance to explore the colorful market of Agra city, which gather the old tradition of Agra. You will witness the beautiful Inlay work on Marble-the same as on the Taj Mahal-as well as Agra’s famous handicraft items,leather and other kind of art(souvenirs).
In Agra local sightseeing tour, You will drop back to your Hotel in Agra.
We hope that you will have a wonderful experience and that we will see you soon in future.
Number Of Visitors
Only transport and Tour Guide
More prices are available on request.
Frequently Ask The Question
This tour will introduce you two major attractions of Agra, Taj mahal And Agra Fort by the local transport, three wheeled Auto Rickshaw/ Tuk Tuk
You will be picked up from the Agra at your desired location and after the tour drop back to you at your desired location in Agra.
This tour will take only 6 hours in order to show the highlights of the Agra.
You can pay using Credit Card, PayPal, or Cash on Arrival.
Be aware that Taj Mahal is closed every Friday.
- You can customize this tour as per your requirement
- You must provide the details of Hotel or any pick up point
- If pick up from Airport: You need to provide your flights details at the time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Vehicle Type : for one to two people, three-seater Auto Rickshaw/ Tuk Tuk
- Vehicle Type : for three to four people, 2 Auto rickshaw/ Tuk Tuk
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. If you cancel the booking in less than 24 hours, then there would be 50% charges